Thursday, January 24, 2008

First Blog

Well, this is my first blog on blogspot! Welcome to my little corner of the world:)
I am a 22 year old college senior majoring in philosophy and religion at a small work-school in Missouri. I am not really sure what I want to do after I graduate this coming May with my degree but that will all come in time I'm hoping. I currently work at a Christian discount bookstore and love my job:)
My life is changing more rapidly than ever right now. I am preparing to finish college in less than 4 months and I am getting married on June 7th! Two huge events right there in a row. I am very busy with school, work on campus, work off-campus, and planning my wedding. Life gets a bit crazy at times but the Lord is good and helps me to keep my head on straight.
I will keep you all updated out there in cyberspace on my life as much as I can.

No comments: