So I realize I haven't been on here to post in probably over a year, but better late than never! I'm making it my goal to start blogging everyday. So my first post is going to be about the Gene Ho Photo Shoot here in Springfield last night. About 40 photographers from all over the country, mostly from Springfield though, got together and toured Black River Imaging (the Lab I use to print my work), then we went to Vaughn Portrait Studio in Ozark to eat dinner, shoot, and learn from the great Gene Ho! What an amazing learning opportunity for me! It was extremely humbling to be surrounded by so many different great photographers. I am still just starting out and learning, so it was great to get many new tips and learn techniques to use in my work. After this, we went to Matt and Heidi Gile's studio down on Commercial Street to do some night shooting. This was a new experience for me, as I have never done anything like that before! I had to leave a little before everyone else since we were about to get hit by some severe storms and tornadoes, but it was definitely an amazing night! Here are some of the shots I captured. Enjoy... :)





More to come...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment